Sunday 13 October 2013

Birthdays are good for your health.Studies show those who have more birthdays, live longer.

So this weekend has been full of birthday celebrations (not mine unfortunately!) and the actual birthday isn't even until tomorrow! However I have managed to have some nice thinking time in between the alcohol, food, music and people! As this has been my first weekend on my journey to discovery through this quarter life crisis I decided to look at unfinished things/ things I have been meaning to do (while I was finishing off a piece of birthday cake!)

Here is a condensed list:

  1. So I redecorated my bedroom a year ago. I managed to attach the black out lining to one curtain. Not the other.
  2. Been saying for weeks I need to unblock the shower plug that is full of my hair.
  3. Still need to unpack my case from a night away a couple of weeks ago.
  4. Need to start that photo album from when I worked in Walt Disney World. 5 years ago!
  5. I will get light bulbs for my bed side table lamps which have been dead for about 6 months!
  6. Promised my sister I would e-mail her some photos of us about 3 months ago.
  7. I will put the tin of paint that has been sat in my room for a year down to the shed.
On this shortened list of my failures I can see that all the best intentions are there! however I seem to get distracted/ way laid. Kind of like I did have a purpose/ meaning to this post but I cant quite remember what it was now, hmmmm..... 

Anyway! I am going to start making my way through a more extensive list of things I have started hoping that it will clear my mind slightly and will hopefully lead me to finishing tasks fully and in a suitable time period (Not 5 years later!!) I believe I'm making progress already- I finished this post and I finished the piece of cake! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it?

VCG xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment